Saturday, January 9, 2010

Etsy success!

Today I sold my first baby hat from my etsy store!  (thanks Bonnie)  It felt really good to actually get paid for doing something that I love to do.  I'm actually working on a couple other hats that I will use as gifts for the lovely pregnant people in my life.

In other news, getting up and getting running this morning was such a challenge.  I was lying in bed, telling Tim that I was SO tired and that I really DIDN'T want to run.  But, then I remembered....'an object in motion....'  So, I got up and threw on my sports bra and some shorts and laced up my shoes.  I headed down to the dungeon (basement) and started plugging away.  Before I knew it, I had gone 4.25 miles!  It flew by!  I was thrilled.  I had 4 miles on the schedule for today, but I was going to be happy with anything over three.  Since I skipped my 2 mile run on Thursday, I was really happy with 4.25.  And, of course, I felt fabulous after the run.  I know that is always the case, so I'm not sure why it is always so hard to get my butt in gear.

Also, 4.25 miles is a personal distance record for the treadmill.  I've only ever run that far outside....when I have more distractions.  It is hard to pound out the miles on a treadmill, even with the TV to keep me occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment