Friday, May 28, 2010

Today's thoughts


It has been a while since I've shared my random thoughts.  Here are the things that are running through my head today.  Go ahead and fill them out.  I'd love to know your random thoughts.
What I'm thinking: A lot of the things I have been working toward for the last several months will come to fruition this weekend.  And I'm nervous about them.
What I'm reading:  Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
What I'm listening to:  Christian radio
What I'm learning:  patience and trust, but those are life lessons that I will always be working on
What I'm watching:  who knows?  Now that 24, Lost, Heroes and Flash Forward are all off the air, I'm going to have to find something to do with my time.
What's cooking: tonight's dinner will consist of nut butter coated parsnip fries, and something else that is still to be determined
What I'm buying:  hopefully a Bondi Band at the race expo tomorrow evening.  I know that there will be a ton of other things that I want, but I will have to exhibit some restraint.
What I'm thankful for:  all the training I put in leading up to my half marathon and all the studying I've done in preparation for the National Registry Exam
What I'm creating:  all sorts of vegetarian meals in my head.  I am really enjoying making meatless meals.
What I'm praying:  that all my studying will pay off during tomorrow's practical exam.  I am very much looking forward to being an EMT
What I'm planning:  my summer racing schedule.  I'm hoping to get a couple more half marathons, my full marathon and maybe a duathlon.  Stay tuned!
What I'm looking forward to:  crossing that finish line on Sunday completing my first half marathon
A picture to share:
 














Photo from Jaden's preschool picnic this week.  We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment