Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Must....Run....Now....

Too many days without running makes me cranky and uptight. I have been dreaming about running. I have been trying to plan my evening around running. I just don't know how it is going to happen. I have been up to my ears in homework this week. It seems that every teacher has taken the opportunity to load a huge project on my shoulders this week. The irony is that if I took the time to go for a run, I know that I would be better equipped to handle all the other stressors of my life. But, I'm scared to take the time away from my homework.

This is one of those days when I wish I hadn't taken on a second job...especially a second job that I'm not all that interested in. I could just go home after the first job and get some studying done. I could make a nice meal for my family, instead of stressing my husband out with dinner preparation instructions. Then, having accomplished my studying tasks for the day, I could run with a clear conscious. But, that is not what I get to do. I get to work and stress out and not run as much as I want to. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment