Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aren't they cute


This is my first crop of little grape tomatoes. I love them. I've seen the green ones on the vine and I have been waiting (not so patiently) for them to turn red so that I could pick them and eat them. There is also the task of keeping the 3 1/2 year old away from them. A couple weeks ago he 'helped' me by picking all the green tomatoes on my other plant. I was so angry. I realized that I have a pride issue when it comes to my tomato plants. Anyway, these little guys will be adorning my salad for dinner tonight. I may even add some to the stuffed zucchini we are having for dinner. It is my first attempt at stuffed zucchini. I really hope that it turns out the way I have envisioned it in my mind. I am looking for any creative way to get vegetables into the Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment