Saturday, October 3, 2009

M-m-m-Mango Smirnoff

I really like Mango Smirnoff. In fact, I just finished one. It was wonderful. Unfortunately, it was the last one. I could easily have about 4 more. Saying that it has been a rough week would be putting it mildly. The Husband is in NYC enjoying his 20 year high school reunion. I am thrilled that he was able to attend, but doing the single-parent thing for a week is really exhausting. I would never begrudge him the occasional trip away; he deserves it. But I can't wait for him to get back. I am so tired. I'm trying to balance work and school and the Son and our 5 animals. I think I might be losing my mind. I have only had time to get one short run in. Two and half miles in a week is nowhere near enough. And....now I'm out of Mango Smirnoff! :-(

I guess I'll try to focus on the positive. I successfully completed two venipunctures at school today. It is kinda neat to see my lab partner's blood filling a tube because I managed to hit the vein. Then, I got to do an intramuscular injection. That was pretty cool, too. I have more homework than I want to acknowledge at this point. But....externship is a month away. I hope I can make it without going insane.

I will be going shopping tomorrow after church. And Mango Smirnoff is on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment