Friday, October 30, 2009

OB post-it



I just love posting Operation Beautiful notes. There is something about it that brightens my day. I always feel better after leaving a note that I hope will make someone else feel better.

And I could really use some 'feel better' in my life right now. Today is my last day of work at the high school, where I've been for a little over a year. On Monday, I start my internship. I am not looking forward to driving to Wausau every day...the miles are going to be a financial hardship to say the least.

But, the first three weeks are in OB/GYN and that is SOOOO exciting for me. I know that I am going to learn a ton and the experience will look great on a resume. I just can't believe that after more than a year of schooling, this ellusive internship has finally arrived.

1 comment:

  1. You've won the Promise to make a difference giveaway on my blog (www.reviewinit.blogspot.com). Can you please email your address to me at im.a.twinz.mommy@gmail.com .

    Thanks and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete