Monday, January 11, 2010

Boo Hoo

I'm trying to get through the day without any tears over last night's heartbreaking Packer's loss to the Cardinals.  What a game.  I thought the Packers were out of it after the first quarter.  The Cards sure were fired up!  But, Aaron Rodgers showed his leadership and composure and led the team into OT.  I just wish it hadn't been a mistake that lost the game for them.  So sad.  But, from here on out, I will be cheering for my adopted team, the Cardinals to go to the Super Bowl.  I hope they can do it....and that the Vikings lose.

The game was also a wonderful opportunity to drink WAY too much.  Many beers and margaritas were consumed and I am certainly feeling it today.  The headache has mostly subsided, but I know I still need to drink more water.  My kitchen was a disaster this morning and it is almost back to normal.  Part of my hangover remedy, was to do a quick run.  I had originally planned for 5 miles today, but that goal went out the window when I started on my 3rd beer.  I woke up this morning thinking I might be able to pound out 2 miles, but once I got going, I was able to do three miles pretty easily.  And, it did make me feel better.  :-)  I <3 running.


I posted this note when I went out to pick up my prescriptions this morning.  I'm going to try to post more Operation Beautiful notes in 2010.  It is a great Resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment