Sunday, January 3, 2010

Football!!

How much do I love football?  I am so thrilled that the Packers demolished the Cardinals today.  It was amazing!  If Charles Woodson doesn't win defensive MVP there is something seriously wrong with the NFL.  I just hope that they can do it again next weekend.  The playoffs are when it really matters.  I am a little bummed that Tim's Giants weren't able to get into the playoffs this year.  But I am appalled that he is cheering for the Vikings instead of joining with me in rooting on the Pack.  How is it possible that he could be such a traitor?

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me.  I'm going to start with 3.5 miles on the treadmill (can't wait to get back outside) and then I have to follow up on my admission to the EMT program at MSTC.  For some reason, I got a letter saying that I need to take a placement test.  I would assume that since Ihave a college degree, the placement test would be waived.  I'm hoping I can get it all settled tomorrow so that I can go to the orientation on Tuesday night.

I also need to do some errands around town since I will be subbing on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  Kinda excited about that!  I definitely need the money.  Although it is going to throw a wrench in my running schedule.  I've gotten in the habit of running in the morning, and if I have to work that schedule will have to be adjusted.  Sometimes I really hate being such a creature of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment