Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Backing up

Tim has been backing up the information on our computer for the last couple days.  I had no idea that it would take so long.  Carbonite is an online date back-up service.  He downloaded a 30 day free trial; but I have a feeling we will be paying for it after that.  I'm not exactly sure how it works, all I know is that our computer has been downloading for 3 days now, and it still isn't finished.  I had no idea we had so much data.   Or maybe Carbonite is just really slow.
.

Today is my scheduled 7 mile run.  I had to put it off from yesterday because I got called to sub in a 2nd grade classroom yesterday.  So....today the challenge awaits.  I've DVR'd some Olympics, so I think I'll watch that to keep my mind occupied.  It is going to be a steady pace, nothing too exciting.  I hope I can get through it pretty easily.  It is a half mile longer than my previous long run, so I am a little nervous.  But, it will feel so good once I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment