Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl party!

We had a great time with some friends from church last night.  We just had a small group come over and we made some chicken tacos and Ben & Amy made a fantastic taco dip.  I'm not a fan of sour cream (AT ALL) and this dip was great!  I easily ate more than my fair share.














It was great to hang out with friends and the game turned out to be pretty interesting.  I was bummed at the slow start; all the commentators had been going on and on about how it was going to be a high scoring shoot out, and it just didn't live up to that.

I was rooting for the Saints and I was thrilled to see them win.  I loved the shot of Drew Brees holding his kid after the win.
The kids and the dogs seemed to love all the excitement of the evening.

I had a great time, ate way too much food and enjoyed the game with some wonderful friends.  It was a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment