Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lazy day

I feel like today was such a lazy day.  I didn't get any studying done, we didn't go to the gym.  I just hung out for most of the day and I don't feel like I accomplished anything.  Well, Jaden and I did get to the grocery store this morning to pick up the essentials....milk, bananas, tomatoes, bread.

Walmart is the big shopping trip and that will be after church tomorrow.  I am hoping that they have my favorite brand of tofu in stock.  That is one of my least favorite things about living in the middle of nowhere....it is really hard to find good food....at least what midwesterners would consider 'weird' food.  A lot of the stores are starting to carry more organic food, and that is a start, but trying to find tofu or flax or mangoes or other 'obscure' foods is really a challenge.

I am also going to pick up some paint at Walmart tomorrow.  I am hoping to get a start on the kitchen.  Since I'm not working, there really is no reason why I can't start getting some of the walls painted.  We are going to do apricot-colored theme.  I think it will look really nice, but I'm nervous about painting the cabinets.  I hope that it looks okay to paint over the wood.

Oh, I did run 5 miles this morning.  I guess that isn't really lazy.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment