Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taxing workout

Not really.  Actually, I had a pretty decent day at Snap Fitness working my arms.  As I'm typing this, they feel like jello.  I am looking forward to the day that they actually feel strong!

I had to work today, so I didn't get a chance to run, but I've adapted the rest of my workouts for the week so that I will still hit my mileage goal.

After work, I met tim and H & R Block to sign our taxes and get them e-filed.  Can't wait for the refunds!!  I'm hoping to use some of that money to pay for my marathon entry fee.  Unless there is a corporate sponsor who wants to pay it for me!!!

I went to the Snap location in Marshfield instead of my usual Colby location.  It just didn't make sense to drive all the way back home for less than an hour and then head back to Marshfield for class tonight.  So, I took advantage of the extra time to work out.  Surprisingly, I ran into my dad there!  That was a little weird.  I also saw a friend from church just as I was leaving.

While at Snap, I meant to post an Operation Beautiful note, but I totally forgot about it.  I posted this one at the gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment