Monday, February 15, 2010

Busy day

I have a ton to do today.  I already had to pick my step dad up at the clinic.  He had to get some blood drawn this morning so my mom dropped him off on her way to work and then I picked him up and took him home.  He can't see well enough to drive anymore and I am pretty sure he hates having to be 'taken care of' like that.

Also on the schedule for this morning is a quick 3-mile run.  I should do some speed work, but I've made no secret of how much I HATE doing speed work. 

Then, I am going to have to get the snow plow out and clear the driveway.  It is another task that I really dislike, but Tim's foot hurts too much to do it.

I am going to try to get to the gym to do some arms/shoulder/back work.

Then I need to drop some clothes off at the consignment shop in town.

And of course, there is laundry to do.

And I have to finish my homework and study for the test I have in my EMT class tomorrow night.

So, basically, I really need to get off the computer and get my butt in gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment