Thursday, March 18, 2010

Back to running

I ran this morning!  And my foot felt great.  I'm so excited.  I dropped Jaden off at preschool and decided that even though it was a beautiful day outside, I was going to run downstairs on the treadmill.  That way, if I started to have problems with my foot, I wouldn't be 3 miles from my house.  My intent was to go at a very easy pace for 3 or 4 miles.  The next thing I knew, I had gone 7 miles and felt fantastic.  I probably could have gone longer, but I had to get in the shower and pick Jaden up from school. 

When Tim got off work, I met him at the gym for some strength work.  I have a sore muscle in my back, on the left side that was giving me some trouble during the ab and back work.  I think it is time for a massage.  :-)

Ok, I'm gonna get some dinner started now.  We are having a really yummy corn casserole that I totally snagged from Caitlin's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment