Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remembering not-well

I am still remembering yesterday's 10.5 mile run. Unfortunately, I am remembering it because my foot is hurting. I hope that this isn't going to be a recurring problem. I took time off a week and a half ago because of this same foot pain. And my runs since then have been easy and pain free. But when I woke up this morning, the pain was pretty intense. I kinda limped through the morning and took some anti-inflammatory meds once I got to work. The drugs have kicked in and my foot feels a lot better, although I can still feel the discomfort on the bottom of my right foot. I have already canceled tonight's scheduled 3 mile recovery run. I think not running at all would be better recovery at this point.

I have my EMT class tonight and I hate that I left my workbook at home.  I need to be more organized.  And there might be a quiz.  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment