Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wild Cat

Last night Brooklyn decided that she didn't want to come back in the house when it was bed time.  this has happened before and Tim usually stays up playing video games until she makes an appearance at the door and decides to grace us with her presence.  Last night, I told him to leave her out there.  I figured she would come back....we feed her.

When I got up this morning, I looked outside and she was standing out front, ready to come in.  And, she had made a friend sometime during the night.  There was a slightly larger, yellow cat that was hanging out with her this morning.  It didn't want to get too close to me, so I couldn't tell the gender of this feline friend; but since Brooklyn still has all her functioning 'lady parts' I am really hoping that this kitty is a girl.

Poor Brooklyn is really tired today.  I don't know what kept her up all night, and I'm not sure I want to know.  But she has been sleeping since I got home from work.
 



  
 You can see that she got a little dirty last night.  Her white isn't quite as white anymore.  But, thankfully, no scratches or anything else.  She is just worn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment