Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shower

I had a great time at the baby shower.  I got there early to get my egg bake in the oven and to help get all the food set up.  And I was the 'official' photographer.  I think everyone enjoyed themselves.  The food was fantastic and Andrea got some great stuff for the baby.

















































She has the cutest baby bump!!
















































After the shower, I went for a 4.5 mile run around the neighborhood.  There were some pretty considerable hills....compared to what I usually run.  at one point, I heard my foot crack and it started hurting like crazy.  But I still had to run back to my car, then go grocery shopping, then go to my mom's to pick up Jaden, before I could come home.

I have since iced my foot and I hope that it will be okay.  I would be so disappointed if it was a stress fracture or something like that.  Tomorrow is an off day (I'll probably go to the gym and lift weights), so my foot should have some time to heal before logging a few more miles next week.  I'm crossing my fingers.

Tonight we are heading back to Marshfield to have some dinner with Tom and Diana, friends of ours from church.  We have been trying to schedule a time to get together since December, so I am so excited that it is finally happening.  And she said that they were going to grill some chicken and corn on the cob.  Yum!!  Should be a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment