Saturday, March 20, 2010

You should see the one that got away.















The last time I sent Jaden to my mom's house for the day, he came home with this fish.  I'm not sure why, and I can pretty much guarantee that I gave my mom a dirty look for sending it home with him.  He always ends up with strange things when he goes to my mom's house, but this one ranks right up here with the strangest.



















I should be painting my kitchen right now, but I'm rationalizing by saying that the first coat is drying.  Tim and I still aren't sure what we should do with the cabinets.  I really wish that some painting fairy would just show up at our house and do it for us.  We both dislike painting, so it tends to take us a long time.

Tonight we are having dinner with some friends.  I am really looking forward to it.  There will be a handful of kids running around and I hope they will occupy themselves so that the adults can enjoy some conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment