Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Injection Training

So, even though I went to school to be an MA, and I learned to give all different sorts of injections, I am not allowed to administer them in my current job until I go through the Marshfield Clinic's structured injection training.  That is what I will be doing this morning.  I'm scheduled for an hour and a half, but I hope it doesn't take that long.

Foot update:  I had hoped that it would be feeling better today and that I could run this evening.  For some reason, it always hurts the most when I first get out of bed.  Those first steps in the morning are pretty painful and then it gets better as the day continues.  I would really like to run tomorrow....even if it is just a couple miles.  I'm going to cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment