Friday, March 26, 2010

Home at last

I have spent too much time away from my family this week.  My life is always pretty crazy with work and school and church responsibilities, but I try to eat dinner at home with Tim and Jaden at least 4 nights a week.  Unfortunately, that didn't come close to happening this week.  Sunday, I had a board meeting at church.  Monday I went straight from work to Bible Study.  Tuesday was work and then class.  Wednesday night I had a meeting in Wisconsn Rapids, which is about an hour and a half from home.  Thursday was another day that I went straight from work to class.  So tonight, I am going to eat dinner with my boys.  And catch up on the DVR with Tim and just try to relax.  It will be nice to be home before dark.  It will be nice to see my boys.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment