Saturday, May 1, 2010

I did it

I tackled the lake!   I finished my 20K this morning (12.52 miles--the course was long) in 2:07:05. 

My sister was there to cheer me on.














What a difference a week makes!!  The weather was fantastic today.  There was a bit of a wind and it got a little gusty at times, but without it, it would have been too hot.




























I'll be back with a full recap and stats later. 
Right now, Tim and I are going to celebrate the rest of our anniversary by getting him some running shoes (YAY!!), eating Indian food for dinner, and going to see How to Train your Dragon at the IMAX in 3D.  There will probably be ice cream after that because I feel like I could just keep shoveling food into my mouth.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment