Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jaden's first race registration

I spoke with my cousin tonight and he made me realize that the Bellin 10K in Green Bay is going to be upon us before you know it.  I have been so preoccupied with my half marathon (95% full as of today) and then the Hungry for Hope Conference, that I have sorta been putting everything else on the back burner.  I have a bad habit of waiting until the last minute to get my registrations in.  One of these days I am going to wait too long and end up getting burned. 

But, I finally decided to complete the registration tonight.  And, not only did I register for me; I also filled out a registration for Jaden:






I am so excited for him and I know that he can't wait.  He tells everyone about his race and his super-fast-running-shoes.  I can't wait to watch him running with all those other kids.  It is great to see unbridled joy on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment