Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

I wish that I had come up with this idea on my own, but I snagged it from someone else.  Feel free to use it yourself.
What I'm thinking:  My afternoon run is preoccupying my thoughts.  And, I really need another cup of coffee today.
What I'm reading:  The Art of Being, Constance Rhodes
What I'm listening to: Random office noises: keyboards clicking, radio in the background, a phone ringing somewhere
What I'm learning:  A lot of EMT-related things.  I need to do some more studying today to prepare for the final exam and practice for the National Registry.
What I'm watching:  I know that last night's episode of 24 is on my DVR waiting for me.  Maybe I'll get to watch it tomorrow.
What's cooking:  I just put some coffee on at work, and I'm about to eat my breakfast: oatmeal with banana and chocolate covered raisins
What I'm buying: I know we need hazelnut creamer and cat food.  And bananas
What I'm thankful for:  The health of my family and today's beautiful weather. 
What I'm creating: I have the thoughts of my next tattoo floating in my mind.  I'm still working out the details.
What I'm praying:  For a full time, permanent job.  For a friend who has a lot of changes going on right now.
What I'm planning: The church bake sale this weekend
What I'm looking forward to: My 8 mile run OUTSIDE after work.
A picture to share:

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through Healthy Tipping point. I too am going from non-runner to training for my first marathon this year. Good luck to you! And have fun on your 8 miler today! :)

    ReplyDelete