Thursday, May 6, 2010

Worst mother ever

I feel so horrible.  I missed Jaden's Mother's Day program at preschool today.  I was the only mom not there and Jaden was sad that I missed it.  By the time I went to pick him up at 11:30, all the other kids were already gone.  I cried a little and asked Jaden to forgive me about a hundred times.  He kept telling me that he sang songs at his program and that all the kids got to give their moms flowers and he didn't get to give me mine.  :-(  I feel like a complete failure as a mom right now.  I know that Jaden will forgive me, but I just don't know if I will ever forgive myself. 

And it isn't even that I was doing anything important.  I went and worked out and came home and threw some stuff in the oven for the church bake sale this weekend.  I TOTALLY could have been there.  There is no reason that I should have missed it.  My heart is heavy.  I hate missing this kind of stuff.  I am hoping that maybe someone took some pictures that I can get copies of.

To make it up to him, I took Jaden to the park.  We had a great time on the swings and the slides and the sand box.




















No comments:

Post a Comment