Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Preschool picnic















Today was Jaden's last day of preschool for the year.  I can't believe how big he is getting!
He was really excited to see me when I went to pick him up.














He knew it was time to go to the park for his picnic!  The other preschool that he went to this year, was having all the families get together for an end of the year party.  And the weather was perfect for it.  We met at Red Arrow Park in Abbotsford for food, fun and bubbles.

























































He found a feather when we got there and the first thing he wanted to do was to find his friend Josie and tickle her with it.





























She's pretty cute.  I'd tickle her too!
























































Yes, I am wearing pigtails; as every self-respecting 32 year old mother should.  Don't judge me!  :-)














Jaden was very excited that daddy got done with work early and came to the park with us.




























There was much bubble chasing!




























No comments:

Post a Comment