Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bake sale time

My church is going to be doing a bake sale on Mother's Day to raise some funds for some desperately needed Cafe equipment.  We are using stuff that is getting old and we really want to expand and be able to offer some new things to the congregation and to the community.  The Cafe is really a ministry and another way to introduce people to Northridge and to help them feel welcome.

So, my wonderful blog-reading friends.  What desserts should I make for this bake sale?  We are looking for fancier treats; something that you would want to surprise mom with after her Mother's Day dinner.  I'm already thinking of making my Tiramisu.




















But, tell me.....what do you think I should make?  And be ready to provide recipes if I pick yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment