Sunday, April 25, 2010

TMI

Jaden and I had to do some grocery shopping after church this morning.  He said that he wanted me to get some strawberries.  It always makes me happy when he asks for fruit so I was more than happy to oblige. 

When we got home, he stated that he wanted a bowl up cut up strawberries for his snack.  Fine with me. 

He finished it very quickly and asked for some more.  Ok.  Glad to give him some more.

After that bowl, he said that he wanted a few more.  For a second snack.  The first two bowls were his first snack.  Whatever.  Four-year-old logic rarely makes any sense to me.

He finished his 'second' snack and came to tell me that he was still hungry for strawberries.  I was a little curious as to how he could possibly still be hungry, but I wanted to respect him and if he said he was hungry I was willing to believe him.

Within an hour of getting home, he finished the entire one-pound container of strawberries.  I didn't get a single one.

Just a note to you parents out there, a pound of strawberries will do quite a number on your child's digestive system several hours after eating them.

Ruminate on that.  :-)

I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment