Sunday, April 11, 2010

BBQ time

We had a fantastic time and Teena and Abie's tonight for dinner.  Abie was going crazy at the grill. 














I had a couple pieces of this chicken and it was great.  There was also a wonderful sun-dried tomato pork loin.  That was probably the highlight of everyone's plates.  I skipped the brats, hot dogs and burgers.  But I did enjoy some of the pasta salad, steamed broccoli, corn bread muffins and veggies and dip.





























Seriously, how cute is Micah?  I could just squeeze him!














The kids all had a blast.  Yes, that is my son trying to teeter-totter by himself.














But he also picked me some flowers.  He's the best.



After we caught the end of Phil Michelson winning the Master's (yay!), we had to go out and make smore's. 














The kids quickly got bored of roasting the marshmallows and left that task to those of us with patience.  But, they quickly returned to eat up the spoils of our labor.














































I definitely over-indulged this evening.  I am going to try not to beat myself up over it.  Tomorrow is another day.  I really enjoyed the company and conversation and I'm pretty sure that Jaden had a fantastic time.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Heather- it's okay to have fun with food and family! :) Love the photos- y'all look like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete