Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date night

I love date nights!  Especially when they are cheap.  We had dinner at Noodles and Company, thanks in part to my free birthday coupon  I got the Japanese noodles with carrots, broccoli, asparagus, snow peas, sprouts and tofu.  It was AMAZING!!  So many wonderful flavors and Japanese noodles are really yummy.  I may have to try to make them at home.














After dinner, we went for a walk at Marathon Park.  We just did a leisurely stroll around the park.  My legs were definitely feeling my 6 mile race this morning, but it felt great to stretch them a little bit and to enjoy the beautiful weather with my husband.











































After our walk we had to hit up Cold Stone for some ice cream.  Again, gotta love the free birthday coupons!  I had half banana ice cream and half sweet cream ice cream with white chocolate chips and peanut butter cup.  It was okay, but something was definitely missing.

Tim had the new Oreo cream flavor with whatever special creation that they are featuring.  It was pretty fantastic!  He was in ice cream heaven.

On the drive home, Tim was playing with the camera.  Here is some of what he came up with.





















































































I hope your Saturday was as good as mine.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for dates! 1) I love the photos- great! and 2) Yay for Coldstone! :D

    ReplyDelete