Saturday, April 17, 2010

Breakfast of champions

What a great way to start my day.  Jaden let me sleep in until 8:15.  That never happens.  I guess there are benefits Nick Jr....and teaching your kid how to turn on the TV.  The only downside of sleeping that late is that the coffee is cold by the time I get up.  :-(
But, I made up for it by making a really yummy breakfast. 














A grilled banana on some peanut butter toast.  Topped with cinnamon.  Holy yum!  Of course, I am going to love anything that incorporates bananas and peanut butter. 

I have a 6 mile run scheduled for this morning.  Since I am home with Jaden, it will have to be on the treadmill.  But I am really itching to run outside again.  Hopefully next week.

How late do you usually sleep in on Saturdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment