Friday, April 30, 2010

Coffee date

I had a great coffee date this morning.  Liz and I decided to meet up and check out the new coffee shop in Colby.  I say 'new' but I think they have been open for about 8 or 9 months now.  I guess I'm a little late.




























I had a latte and it was pretty good.  But it was great to catch up with a friend and just get to know each other better.  :-)  I hope we will do this again.


Then it was time to come home and pack for the weekend.  Fortunately, I had help.




















































































I also got distracted by some flowers.














































































































































Okay, now I must finish packing for the weekend and clean the bathroom
 I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, especially those of you who are also running races.

No comments:

Post a Comment