Thursday, April 22, 2010

Test anxiety

Ok, so I have this HUGE test to take tomorrow.  It is my certification exam to be a certified medical assistant.  I wasn't nervous about it until I heard that a friend of mine from school didn't pass.  I just jumped on the American Association of Medical Assistant's website and took two practice exams.  I passed both of them, but it isn't making me feel any more confident.  I am VERY nervous.

On top of that, I have a second interview tomorrow morning.  This is with the same department I met with on my birthday.  I enjoyed the first interview and I am really looking forward to meeting the physician tomorrow and hopefully solidifying my ability to serve in the department.  I really want the interview to go well, because I think this would be a really good fit for me. 

What do you guys do to deal with your nerves?

No comments:

Post a Comment