Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thanks, Pastor Gayland















Today was the celebration of Pastor Gayland and Linda at church.  It was a great service with many people coming forward to share the ways that they have been impacted through Gayland and Linda's ministry.  There were tears and laughter, good music and touching moments. 
After the second service, we had a cake and punch reception.














I was thrilled to be able to cut the cake into very straight lines.  Trust me....I was very nervous.

But not as nervous as everyone was when we found out that the fountain we rented for the punch, wasn't working.
















Maybe it just needs to be adjusted.














Nope, it needs to be taken apart.















And then it needs to be refilled.















Success!!  It took Tim and Dan completely taking it apart to get it to work.  But I think they both enjoyed it.  They got to 'rescue' the party!















Red Velvet cake is one of my favorites.














We also had cheese and fruit trays.











































I think everyone had a great time.  Especially the kids.....




























I ended up having a small slice of cake and a bunch of cheese and fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment