Monday, April 26, 2010

St. Claire's ER

This afternoon I will be working in the ER over at St. Claire's hospital.  I need to get some patient contacts for my EMT class and the pager for the Colby Ambulance Service never seems to go off when I can actually go on a call.  I will be the first to say that that is a good thing.  I know a lot of people in this community, and I am glad that they are mostly healthy.  But, since I do need to get some experience dealing with people who are sick, I'm going to head over to Weston today for a few hours.  I am hoping to get some hands-on experience and to learn a lot.  I'm certainly nervous and I don't know what to expect, but that is part of the excitement of working in EMS, right?

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment