Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Email restraint

Sometimes, in the middle of a fantastic morning, you get an email that just completely ruins your good mood.  That is what happened to me this morning.  I was really enjoying my wonderful breakfast of oatmeal and coffee....














while checking my email and facebook.  I got an email from a friend who basically told me that I was an insensitive jerk.  I am going to try not to let this bother me.  I know that there are others things going on and I am going to wait until later today to respond, if at all.

Instead, I am going to focus on all the great things about today!  It is my birthday!!  I get to go on a 12 mile run!  And even though I will be running in the rain, (and that will probably suck) I will get to announce to everyone that I am totally bad-ass afterwards.  Then, I have a job interview this afternoon.  Wish me luck.  I am a little nervous, as always happens before an interview, but I'm hoping that it will go well.  I have EMT class tonight; not that this is really exciting news, but it is part of my plans for the day.

I hope that everyone is having a great Tuesday!

1 comment: