Thursday, April 22, 2010

Test prep

Hey guys.  I am about to jump into bed and hope for a really good night's sleep.  Tomorrow is a nerve-wracking day.  Interview first (2nd interview in the department/meeting the physician) and then the drive to Madison for my medical assistant certification exam.  I will definitely need some restful sleep tonight.  I hope that I can come back tomorrow and let you know that I passed.  Please keep the prayers coming.  The interview is at 8:00 am and the test is at 1:30 pm.  I may or may not have internet access until Saturday evening, but I will promise to fill you in on everything then.  (Including my 8K Crazy Legs race and a friend's baby shower.)

Until then, I thought it would be fun to pose some practice questions for you all.  See how you do.
























No comments:

Post a Comment