Monday, April 26, 2010

Bangkok Curry

How wonderful is my husband?  He met me over in Wausau for dinner and ice cream and he brought the camera along in case I wanted to take a picture of my food!  He really is amazing!

And I did want to take a picture.  We went to Noodles and Company, one of our new favorites, and I order the Bangkok Curry with extra asparagus and snow peas.  I was paying for it and I heard the guy in the back tell another employee that this was an "epic Bangkok Curry.  Good call on the snow peas."  I smiled and yelled back a heartfelt thank you.  And it was epic.  It was so good that I actually told Tim that it was almost as good as the Thai food place we used to go to when we lived in Arizona.














Jaden had a blast with his big bowl of mac and cheese.














He is such a ham for the camera.

























































I wonder who he gets it from?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment