Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy birthday Mikayla

Some days there is nothing better than a good massage.  Today was one of those days.  I was treated to a great massage from the wonderful staff at Back to Bliss.  I love them!  And I really love a massage that incorporates lots of stretches and that is just what I got from Cheryl today.  Hip stretches, calves, glutes, IB bands, arms, shoulders.  I could have laid there all day.  I feel so much better. 

Alas, the rest of my day is now calling me.  I picked up Jaden from preschool and we are having some lunch....that bears a striking resemblance to breakfast.  Jaden had some Rice Krispies and I am enjoying a really yummy bowl of pumpkin oatmeal.
It has:
oatmeal
flax
berries
banana
2 scoops of pumpkin
1 scoop of peanut butter

I could easily eat a variation of this for almost every meal and be a very happy lady!


My good friend JJ is having a baby today.  Welcome to the world, Mikayla.  You are a very blessed little girl.  You have two wonderful sisters and parents who love you immensely.  They are going to bring you up in the Lord and teach you what you need to know to follow Him.





















Is it just me, or does it seem that everyone is having babies right now?  I have another baby shower to go to on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment