Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stocking the Freezer

I think the banana bread turned out good.  Doesn't it look yummy?














These mini loaves went into the freezer to be saved for the church bake sale.  I'm sure I'll make some more between now and then.

I also made 3 pans of chicken lasagne.  Here are the peppers and onions before I added the sauce ingredients.














It smelled SO good.

I added got really bored trying to shred the chicken with two forks like I usually do.  I literally looked to my left and saw my food processor.  DUH!















I never made lasagne before I discovered these lasagne noodles.















No boiling!  Awesome.  And they bake up perfectly.

I need to take a minute to brag on my husband.  He went to the gym today and completed a great first workout in the C25K program!  I am so proud of him and I can't wait to run the Cheese Days 5K race with him in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment