Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Talking Turkey

There was a turkey running through our backyard this morning.  The dogs were barking at it like crazy and by the time I could grab the camera, it was gone.  Bummer.  But, have you ever seen a turkey run?  It is one of the funniest things!  They are not graceful birds.

I dropped Jaden off at school this morning and then went to the gym to lift some weights.  I decided to give my legs a rest after yesterdays 11 mile run, and I just focused on arms and my core.  It was a quick workout, but my arms feel nicely sore.

I am trying to get some cooking done today to stock our freezer.  I still have some chicken chili in there, but I want to get some other stuff prepped for busy days ahead.  I don't go crazy like some people do and stock the freezer every month.  I admire their organization, but it just doesn't work for me or for our family right now.

I started the day with some banana bread.














This is before it went in the oven.  I can smell it baking now.  Yum.

I am also hopping some peppers and onions and cooking some chicken to make some lasagne.  Should be good.

Have a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment